Sunday, September 11, 2011

PODS and The Sunday Train

And I followed her to the station

with a suitcase in my hand

And I followed her to the station

with a suitcase in my hand

Well, it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell

when all your love's in vain

All my love's in vain

------------------------------------------

A-hem. Yes. We are starting POD sessions this afternoon at 2pm as part of our mixed nats training, however, anyone can do PODS! That's what's so good about them!!

Just like anyone can do PODS, everyone can come to Sunday Training

2pm Pods
3 - 5pm Regular Training

Kenmore Australian Football Club.

Word.

4 comments:

  1. Has anyone tried the new Cherry Ripe Pods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's early, but is there training planned for this Sunday or is everyone expected to get out to the Gap for their weekend ultimate fix?

    The way I've played these past couple Monday nights, I need some training...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRAINING?

    Sorry, that was so that this comment would stand out a little on the sidebar.
    But seriously, no emails, no posts, and I know I'm not the only one wondering (hi Bri!), is it on?
    Kinda need to know soon guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess not.
    Cheers for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete