Monday, July 26, 2010

Brisbane Indoor

Right now this is getting serious. I am unavailable to play and therefore organize this tourney - BUT we wanna see a green team there.


Final Rego closes on the 30th July and for those uni students who just work by what ever uni week you're in, This is by the end of week 1 - UQ and by the end of week 2 - QUT. Of coarse no one really cares about Griffith.
Having said that the BIC should be a great day out and its appears that our home grown Luke "STARky" Stark has put his hand up to captain the inaugural Heroes indoor team just by nominating for i need a team here. Good on you STARky. Yes its that easy to sign up. For all you ppl with nothing better to do with your Ekka holiday, play some ultimate, i hear its alright - even for un-dead people...


 (Facebook is a wonderful thing isnt it)

4 comments:

  1. Ok Heroes - I have taken the initiative and set up the Heroes team on the website, with Mr Stark as the Captain (removing him from the looking for a team list) - because I am so keen to see the GREEN MACHINE there. So get registering.

    Ps - you might be wise to check out the 'looking for a team' list and invite a few of those folks onto your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect Starky to catch a disc with his neck at BIC now

    Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hells yes, Heroes! If we actually commit to putting in a full team, I'll commit to trying to catch at least one disc with my neck.
    Of course, the teams are only 8 people, so that's probably not that hard...
    Ah well, I've got Dencorub. Worst case scenario, it'll contribute to my constume for the 2010 Brisbane Zombie Walk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can no longer make this! I have to go to a training course instead. They didn't realise it was a public holiday when they booked in the date and venue.

    ReplyDelete