Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Incredible HUC calls out all supporters

Tonight's game against the Los Banditos is a do or die game to progress to the finals.

So we just had a look at ourselves and we've realised some thing. We have the largest non-uni based club in Brisbane and what we need tonight is YOU and we need YOUR voice to help cheer on the boys to victory.

But you ask, What can I do?
WELL

Bring signs - be imaginative with them, like these people:



(Hehe this last one is funny cause JJ plays for the Banditos for those playing along at home)

You could bring signs like:  
:: I'd layout for Silent
:: Jangles smells 
(I dunno I couldnt think of any, but YOU can!!!)

Time: 7.30pm
Place: BPL annerley fields
Who: YOUR HEROES
WHY: WE CAN MAKE THE FINALS
EDIT INSERT: All are welcome to bring along canned or bottled drinks, noting that the HUC does not condone public drinking but we sure do condone having a good time

Cya all there

5 comments:

  1. Man, I'm not even playing and i've been looking foreward to this game for weeks. seriously. I'll be there, so surely everyone in the club will be right??

    ReplyDelete