Sunday, June 24, 2012

BUML: The Catch Up Round

Well, in a change of pace I'm gonna preview all the games in the league (cause there is only 4 of them!)

Div. 1:

UQ Lovers vs. Ghost
Lovers have already got a finals spot, but have to win to make it sure it’s third. Well they see Ghost, who will be keen to chalk up a win - but being keen isn't always enough.

Lovers by 10 (depending if they actually try)

Drop Bears vs. White Lantern
Game of the League! If a game was gonna be a showcase, it'd be this one! Winner gets fourth and place in finals - where all the big guns hung out. I honestly don't know who is going to win, but I can say that the last time a Heroes team found itself in the position to get into the finals it pulled its finger out.

Heroes by 5.

Div. 2:
Baby Chimis vs. Discheads
To miss out on the finals DH would have to lose by 11. Not likely. DH are probably the form team in the club, and I'd back them to win against almost any team in the division. I tip to shutdown Chimis - straight up mark the unders (HARD!), when I picked up against them one time this season, the long game was shown to be left wanting.

DH by 6

What the Huck? Vs. Agents

Short straw Agents. We WTH are this bloggers pick to take out the whole damn thing this season, so I expect them to bring the fire (and hucks). Agents should keep their heads up and smile the whole way and run the 'play with a smile play'. I've found that Heroes BUML teams do better with that attitude.

WTH by 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment