Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you were lame and didn't come to the totally pumping Heroes party, here's a rundown.

We drew names out of a hat to select sides.

Then we had 2 hours of open trading, where the names were put out on the table and could be moved willy-nilly. At the end of this, a closed trading period involving individual swaps with mutual consent was offered, but not taken up, as people were happy / drunk.

Here's what we came up with.

Agent Orange - Dave, Steph, Grant, Luke (vc), Vanessa, Alana, ChrisB, Gavin (c)

Heroes - Laura S, Laura H, Carl (vc), Meagan, TomSteve, Sean (c), Rick, James, Brad Dull

I'm gonna play for Discheads. Obviously the teams are a little light for numbers. We would like to have smaller squads, but I think we should aim for 10-12. We will probably pick up some new players and maybe some players from div 1, and someone will probably have a friend who wants to play.

7 comments:

  1. hmmm very interesting. Definitely food for thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I duno, I don't really like being told that I'm apparently in a team. Also how many Discheads were in on this decision making? From what I hear the only Discheads at this party were Schultzy and Chantelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey i think this might be a hotly discussed topic on Sunday. You d better be there to make your thoughts known

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww so sad to see us split, but it's true that we always had a big sideline as we're all so dedicated about showing up :-)

    Is there practice Sunday? I might try to show up but I'm in Germany again and flying back tonight, landing Sunday morning, so I might be better off staying away from flying objects in my zombie-like state...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael - you've been told your on a team every other time we've split.. what's the problem now? This time round, more people than me had a say in it. And what do Discheads have to do with it? We didn't rearrange their team at all. They say they want some experienced players, so if they'll have me, I'll play for them and Chris Fox is interested as well. Does anyone objects to me not playing Heroes/AO??

    If anyone has a problem with their side, let me know (privately) and we'll see what we can figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those teams look like dream teams. How did you guys not win last season?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ruuuuuuddolph!

    cougars were hard to match up against as the guys were great handlers and the girls great receivers

    probably also because our team was too big ffs! it'll be more fun to play in these small teams

    ReplyDelete