Monday, June 28, 2010

This Weeks Matches

In Ultimate Frisbee this week we have:
- Agent Orange facing the new team "The Ghost Who Walks"
- Heroes against Mellow Yellow; and
- Discheads against the formidable Poachers.

These games should spark some old rivalries and bring out the best in our teams to start the season in winning fashion. As far as tipping goes, I think that AO should get up against a new team which may be slightly inexperienced but as always, never underestimate the unknown! Heroes will be in for a tough match and I don't know if they will have the resolve to close out the tight game tonight. Poachers have had Discheads the last few times the teams have met but with a new look Dischead lineup I feel that we may have the upper hand this week!

Good luck to all teams. Feel free to bag out or discuss my predictions. Happy Frisbee everyone!

7 comments:

  1. please post times / venues in this sort of post so we don't have to go look it up ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. All div 2 matches start/finish at 7-8.10, no matter what field you play at. Div 1 games start at 8.25-9.35

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agent Orange
    Heroes (no Jon Good or Erin Good anymore for MYellow)
    Discheads

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.buml.quda.org

    or... AO and Discheads at Griffith and Heroes at Annerley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could anybody use an extra male tonight? I'm guessing not because everyone will be raring to go for the new season, but my team has a bye tonight and I could go a bit of a throw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny won't be playing for AO tonight as he is in Japan - so you can have a run with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, I'll see you there. I'll stay off for most of it if the boys are fine.

    ReplyDelete