Friday, March 19, 2010

Torn Between Two

The aftermath of last nights BPL game Heroes V Cobras has brought about many questions to this lowly blogger.

1. What have I done?
2. Why did I change teams? (Common knowledge I'm a BPL traitor to Cobras)
3. How can the Heroes beat my new team?
4. What do I do now?

The answers to all those questions is basically train harder, lay out more and accept the loss. Apparently the answer is to throw a hammer but in this case I don't think it works.

But seriously as reflected in Dans post Heroes played great disc last night. And their plays came off, even with some lucky inside out hucks the Heroes made it count on the score board. Of course I'm glad to see Heroes winning and showing the BPL league a thing or two about the beloved club, but next time Can you beat another team and not Cobras...

In all honesty last night I wanted to prove why I switched teams and play hard to win. It was a nice feeling to burn Dan and throw a pass to score with Wetnose but all in all Cobras just didnt play the game we wanted to play.

Final assessment, well done Heroes I'm glad you were able to turn a win last night and keep it up - dont let it be a one off

2 comments:

  1. i must admit that was one of cobras worst games and we/I got some luck with out long game. However the defensive pressure was really good and we didn't just wait for them to throw it away, we went and got the D's.

    The player who surprised me this week would have to be gavin who had some great grabs. As a handler it is good to know as long as you put it in the area of the receiver that they will pull it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, gavin was on fire!!!

    The laughing hyena says it
    The homesick polish cleaner says it
    The man from the Klan
    With a torch in his hand says

    ReplyDelete