Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Uncovering a Brown treasure

Lasts nights match has resonated with me and after deep reflection I've still come to a loss about where we found our little 'pop' princess. Vanessa tore up the pitch with well timed cuts that easily burnt her opponent. Then she almost knocked people over with the pace of her FOREHAND. Somewhere over the week little nesDog found a pock rocket of a forehand with perfect spin and execution. I'm pushing this girl up for big things, I reckon we found a great new target through the mid field of the stack.

And then it was a night where the Browns dominated, Chris, not to be out done by his little sister played a stella match and was right in the thick of it in just about every point Heroes made. I don't know whether it was training, a special warm up or extra coaching but these two Browns were magic on the field last night. Their efforts I felt were committed and well done all round to the both of them! (Now if only they could rub off onto their older brother... Hi Seb)

The final score was a nice 10-6 and Heroes Ultimate Frisbee Club is back on the winning trail

1 comment:

  1. ahahahar brown treasure!!
    yarrggh!!

    my dumb-ass mate in highschool used to make inappropriate homosexual references regarding digging for buried treasure..

    ReplyDelete