Friday, November 19, 2010

The Social Event of the Year

A lot has happened this year. Heroes have developed into more than just a random group of people playing Frisbee and I for one feel like it is time to celebrate. I would like to invite all of the Heroes players, partners, and affiliates to come along and help celebrate the year at the first Heroes Ultimate Club Awards Nights.

This momentous event will be held at West Bulldogs Rugby Club at Toowong Memorial Park (along Sylvan Road where we used to train) on Friday the 3rd of December starting from 6pm. The cost is $30 per person. Dinner is included.

This is only two weeks away and as such need to know who would like to and is able to attend as soon as possible. Please RSVP to Chris on 0404 760 131, minimalchris@gmail.com or one of the team captains.

9 comments:

  1. I'm unavailable to attend on that evening. I will send a removalist to collect all my prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we will be giving out awards for most missed matches or biggest complainer. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes! This is gonna be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, this is at the same time as the Black Betty year end party, I already RSVP'ed to that. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work Chunghop. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work Christmas party. Free beer for 4 hours. No contest sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Due to many assorted clashes this event is being moved to Friday 3rd of December. Hopefully this date will work better.

    ReplyDelete