Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Training

Dear Heroes,
Chris, Jamie and myself will be away this weekend playing some frisbee in Bathurst. If weather permits I am suggesting/proposing a training, throwing, social game session this Sunday afternoon at Oakman Park, Toowong starting at 3 or 3:30. For Discheads in particular it has been a long time since we have played and we need to dust off the old disc and get back into it!

Dan, Gav, or Bev (or anyone else that is keen to organise a little something something) could you confirm a time? :)

Also, there is pick-up this Monday the 25/10 at Griffith. It would be great to see everyone there!

7 comments:

  1. This Sunday is the Brisbane Zombie Walk (click my name for reference), so I won't be at any training sessions, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't promise my costume will be as kick-ass as last year's, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been announced several times that pickup is at Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks "anonymous" i'll change that now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be down at oakman at 3pm on Sunday! Surely everyone has been hurting from all the rain and byes. So let's get it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. training is an awesome idea :)
    i cant even remember the last time i got out there on a sunday arvo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hurting.

    See you there Croft!

    ReplyDelete